Volunteering with Live Well Leeds
All the partners in Live Well Leeds have a passionate commitment to involving volunteers in our services; you will get support, supervision and high quality training.
Are you interesting in supporting others in activities and welcoming people into the Live Well Leeds? Are you interested in learning new skills and gaining experience in mental health? Can you commit to 6 months volunteering?
Are you reliable, non-judgmental, kind and respectful? Then we would like to hear from you.
Volunteering what’s in it for me?
- Make a real difference to people’s lives
- Learn , develop and use new skills
- Transform your CV
- Work for a cause you care about
- Meet new people
- Have fun
- A means of building self-esteem and confidence
- A pathway to improve work experience
- Enhance your health
- Planned and managed placements for volunteers within a culturally diverse city wide service
- Support, training and guidance in your role, in group and one to one meetings
- Support from colleagues
- Expenses- Travel costs